Type Apartments Price Range From $399,000 Property mix 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments Rental Long-Term & Short-Term Body Corp. From $3,000 per annum Location 900m to Brisbane CBD Completed...Read More→
|Price Range||From $399,000|
|Property mix||1, 2 & 3 bed apartments|
|Rental||Long-Term & Short-Term|
|Body Corp.||From $3,000 per annum|
|Location||900m to Brisbane CBD|
|Incentives||Up to $50,000 value|
Ivy & Eve – the perfect inner-city address for lifestyle and return on investment.
Located in the heart of Brisbane’s extremely high demand, cultural, dining & entertainment precinct, less than 100 metres from the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC), 350 metres from the Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC) and South Bank Parklands, and a short 900 metre walk across the Victoria Bridge to Brisbane’s CBD, the onsite managers are delivering massive investor returns from being the preferred accommodation provider for both the BCEC and QPAC. Lease your apartment via their short-term rentals and you or your friends/family can stay in it for up to 3 weeks each year. Long-term rental demand is also strong from being located in Brisbane’s most sought after Primary & Secondary school catchment, with Brisbane State School expanding to accommodate the ever-growing number of student enrollments each year, plus three major university campuses all in close & convenient proximity (QUT, Griffith & UQ),
Limited availability on remaining apartments + Attractive Buyer Incentives
- Property Type: Apartments
- Price Range: From $399,000
- Property mix: 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Rent Returns: Long Term & Short Term
- Body Corporate: From $3,000 per annum
- Council Rates: Approx. $1,400 per annum
Private Residents’ Resort: The suspended pool and recreation deck creates an indulgent inner-city resort, with an enticing interplay of light, shade and water, featuring cleverly designed spaces for exercising, socializing and contemplation. Make the most of year-round warmth in the glass-edged pool. Soak up some rays on the sun deck with views to the city, unwind in the spa or just take it all in from the casual ‘birdcage’ hanging seating.
Tepanyaki Treat: Luxuriously appointed with architecturally designed wooden shading, Ivy & Eve’s teppanyaki bar is the place to wow your friends. A chilled out vibe with one of the hottest views of the city.
Beach House: a large undercover entertaining area with functional kitchen, dining table, lounges and pool table, all with magnificent city views, that can be booked for private functions.
Entertainer’s Dream: The resident style resort extends into well-appointed undercover lounge spaces, including the Beach House, Tepanyaki Bar; and several other areas providing plenty of cooking options, including a brick pizza oven and two large barbecues.
- Queen Street Mall & Brisbane CBD (900 m)
- BNE Convention & Exhibition Centre (100 m)
- South Bank Parklands (350 m)
- QLD Performing Arts Centre (350 m)
- Gallery of Modern Art (650 m)
- State Library of Queensland (450 m)
- QLD Museum & Art Gallery (550 m)
- IGA Convenience Store (160 m)
- Coles West End for groceries (600 m)
- Mater Public & Private Hospital (1.7 km)
- South Brisbane train station (400 m)
- South Bank Ferry & City Cat Terminal (900 m)
- Queensland University of Technology (1.5 km)
- University of Queensland (4.3 km)
- Brisbane State High School (650 m)
- Somerville House Private Girls School (1.6 km)
- Brisbane Grammar School (2.5 km)
- EF International Language Campus (300 m)